The client had recently spun off into its own entity, requiring a complete infrastructure standup for its new office space.
The client desired new capabilities for their organization while also migrating terabytes of data from the previous parent company. Most importantly, vital datasets spanning decades needed to remain accessible to users and management.
The MRE project team was brought in to plan and implement a new and comprehensive IT infrastructure for the new entity.
They worked closely with the client to assess needs, including:
- Assessment, requirement gathering, planning, and execution of IT infrastructure needs
- Advisory and buildout of new office space, servers, storage, and network equipment
- Office365 buildout and migration
- Installation and configuration of IT Infrastructure (network, systems, storage, etc.), including migration of decades of geophysical data, 3D imaging, and archived emails
- Management of new user accounts, including SOP’s for new hires
The delivered solution successfully provided the client with a solid foundation for day one operations, as well as a scalable platform for growth.
- Customer stated Day 1 of operations with a fully functioning and robust IT environment
- IT systems were built to support several years of growth to optimize ROI on capital investmentIT systems were built to support several years of growth to optimize ROI on capital investment
- Environment proved extremely stable with no downtime
- Stability and scalability allowed client to focus on their core business