What does a Process Consultant do?
Process Consultants help clients ramp up, manage, and operate their most complex projects, defining functional requirements for technology solutions and designing transformative approaches for technology systems.
- Lead ideation sessions to understand functional business needs and define optimal business processes
- Guide workshops, develop requirements documentation, guide functional design discussions, and detail business process modeling with clients
- Work through complex business processes to define and document requirements, process flows, and functions that enable our DevOps teams deliver custom development engagements
- Translate and integrate business needs and technology requirements, creating technology solutions to meet clients’ business objectives
- Develop & review system requirements, designing the solution, redefining the business, presenting the prototype, and leading the testing of our custom technology solutions
- Conduct design sessions to elicit requirements and process
- Capture and manage process flows and requirements
Who you are and what you’ve accomplished:
You are an experienced consultant, with a background in business analysis, project management, and process engineering. You are in your element when working with project teams, engaging the customer to understand requirements, and defining solutions. Your excellent written and verbal communications enable you to adeptly manage client communications and relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with preference in technology or engineering
- 5+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 3+ years of experience translating requirements into optimized designs and identifying alternatives
- Experience conducting interviews with IT and business stakeholders
- Experience leading design sessions, business process modeling, defining future state processes, and documenting requirements
- Experience leading work planning, monitoring, reporting, and managing multiple assignments
- Experience using tools such as Visio, IBM Requisite Pro, or other similar business process mapping tool
- Experience with automated testing solutions such as HPQC are a plus
- Strong knowledge of the SDLC
- Strong knowledge of Agile methodologies with experience working in an Agile environment
- Knowledge of the Salesforce platform is a plus
- Industry certifications such as PMI-PBA, CCBA, CBAP are a plus
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Strong client facing presence and ability to lead workshops
I like Flows a lot because you don’t have to be a developer to create a Flow which enables you to automate complex business processes. When you’re creating a Flow, you’re thinking like a Developer, but you don’t know it.
What to Expect at MRE?
Learn from experienced solution architects who have delivered for different industries from energy to healthcare and for companies from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Be part of a team that is intellectually curious, enjoys problem solving, collaborate, and have fun together. Come together with co-workers through regular social events.
Learn when to leverage clicks over code and best practices when custom building on the platform. Develop your skills through training and certifications, while actively taking part in knowledge sharing at practice all-hands meetings.
Get active and competitive: Team MRE, we work together, ride together, and support the community together.
Be rewarded for driving results for your clients, practice, and company. Our meritocratic recognition philosophy reflects in our competitive compensation structure.
Work with people who are passionate about putting the customer at the center of the experience and leveraging the Salesforce platform to make all things possible.